17 June 2009

Lola: Outdated

Lola and Bear wait for a treat.

These pictures are from when I was home over spring break enjoying my parent's new puppy, Lola.** She is ridiculously cute and significantly larger than this now, but I figured it was still worth reveling in her puppy-ness. For some more recent pictures of Lola, click here and scroll down.

Lola plays.

Lola rests.

**= I know, this post is shamefully outdated. I have just completed the quarter from hell, and I am catching up. Consider this my mea culpa. I'm sorry I have kept you, my faithful readers, waiting for so long...

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! It is hard to believe she was that small. She now has 3-4 inches a a few pounds on bear. He can still snap at her and make her cry, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola is so cute. She texted me today to say she's excited to see me.

    ReplyDelete