05 June 2009

Lateness...

I have gotten some complaints lately that I haven't been posting. This is a true fact. It has been caused by the heaviest course load I have ever had in this lovely Spring quarter.

I have several posts saved up, and I am quite late in posting them. When I finally finish all my work in a couple of days, it is one of my first things on my list of things to do.

That being said, this is the latest I have been up all school year doing work. I thought it deserved documentation of some sort. The craziest thing is: I didn't even procrastinate.

For those of you who know me and are reading this [Read: Mother], you know that being up at this time of day (or night, or early morning) is not my forte. The reason I am posting to this blog right now instead of getting in bed is because I cannot fathom moving.

Fret not, kind reader. I will be asleep shortly...

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't even checked your blog, assuming you were too busy. Yes, 1:46 am may be a record for you to be working???

    ReplyDelete