27 March 2010

Sweet Meet 2010

I know many of you are waiting on bated breath to see what happened to me in the Baltics last week. If you need a fix, check out this blog:


I promise, I will post my own personal highlights soon. However, I have been meaning to post about my experience at the Sweet Meet. About six weeks ago, I attended the Sweet Meet. You may refresh your memory about this event by reading my post about it from last year. In any case, this year, it was time for the ladies to bake, and I was excited. I made two kinds of cookies, and some amazing brownies, but I couldn't figure out a good way to display them. Half of this is about how good your dessert looks. I finally decided on the following:

Not only did it go for a good price, but it won a prize. The Eternal Perspective prize.

4 comments:

  1. Didn't you win a gift certificate to use? I tell ya, those things are great! The one I won has someone turned into a perpetual date machine for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, I did win a gift certificate. The $6 at Baskin-Robbins will eventually finance a date for me. The question is, who will the lucky guy be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I think you marketed the cookies right by wrapping them in the comics. Most guys would go for that without even understanding the symbolism. Also, I have been meaning to tell you...You must call me or email or something next time you come to visit with Jen. We must all get together, for good times I say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're desirable on the inside AND the outside.

    ReplyDelete